Selective Tweets from AdTech India
Tweets from AdTech
- Asians r rebuilding internet. Cricket searches surpass baseball. Google at
#adtechin. pic.twitter.com/nRCfRTXL3a – @deepalinaair
- Asian developers lead Google play for app revenues!
@ktemsamani #adtechIN – @Naina
- WOOHOO!!! By end of #2014
#india will have more #Internet users than #US @adtechindia #adtechin -@kushalsanghvi #India has the widest gender gap in the digital ecosystem compared to anywhere in the world #adtechIN – @Amit_tripathis
- The fight is about 3 billion mobile phones, 2 billion television sets, 1 billion PCs, the answer is out!!
@adtechindia #adtechIN – @kushalshanghvi
- This will be the future, “wearable barcodes”
#adtechIN Shiv clearly believes this is where the world is headed. pic.twitter.com/YKbdMHHYZ6 – @rammohantweets
- Clients should make friends with the folks @ their agencies to achieve success. Sam Singh,
@GSK #adtechIN – @tweetStrategic
- 55% of affluent Indians access the internet on mobile at least once per hour.
#adtechIN – @Naina
- As per BBC, 55% of affluent Indians access the internet (news?) on mobile at least once per hour.
#adtechIN – @Vishal1Mehra
- 50% time spent on mobile is work related usage.
#adtechIN – @naina
- Device in your pocket or hand right now is your primary device of work yeilding max productivity
#adtechIN says Tom VP Strategy BBC – @Nehaagarwal85
- 31% of the consumers prefer mobile devices to desktops. 56% in case of India –
@TomKBowman #adtechIN – @ARMDigital @TomKBowman from bbc and Shivakumar from @PepsiIndia agree. Desktop is dead #adtechIN – @iwjdb
- Brand mobile advertising is effective for all, but most significantly for affluent consumers.
@TomKBowman #adtechIN – @Naina
@TomKBowman, VP, BBC, says “46% of affluent’s who use their phones for business spend over 50% of their time on the internet” #adtechIN -@AdtechIndia
- If you have a brand which wants to target affluent customers (who doesn’t), you need to get on mobile now
#adtechin pic.twitter.com/AXBHKV4lfj – @vishal1mehra #mobile advertising 4 times more effective than desktop, amongst affluent consumers – Tom Bowman, BBC, #adtechin – @Aparna1420 @nehaagarwal85: Neilson planning to come up with metrics to evaluate TV & Digital together! Interesting! #adtechIN“courtesy bluefins tech – @thapargaurav
- By 2023 indian ecommerce industry should be $56bn currently at $16bn says
#RaghuVenkatraman head digital #Nielson #adtechIN -@Nehaagarwal85
- The average Indian online shopper is a 34 year South Indian male 🙂 per Raghu
@adtechindia #adtechIN but hope for women! – @Reet_tweet
- 40% of new online shoppers are women. In India.
@cacophonix1984 #adtechIN -@naina
- 67% online shoppers shop at least once a month – Neilsen
#adtechIn – @Bokul
- 44% online shoppers in India buy from the apparel & footwear category.
@cacophonix1984 #adtechIN – @Naina
- Tech Travel Fashion are leaders categories in the ecommerce industry
#adtechIN #RaghuVenkatraman @Nielsen -@NehaAgarwal85
- 20 to 25 percent of ecommerce transactions happen from mobile devices in india – Raghu V from
@NielsenIndia #adtechIN – @ShilpiDPathak
- 30% of all conversations about e-commerce happen in Tier 2 and 3 cities in India.
#adtechIN – @AnkitaAshesh
- 21% users look for brand or purchase the product on mobile devices ”
#adtechIN @adtechindia -@Logic_digital
- Engagement on Social media impacts sales of category on Ecommerce immensely &
#flipkart leads engagement says #Raghu @Nielsen #adtechIN -@Nehaagarwal85 @Flipkart engages most audience, @amazon has the highest positive sentiments. Industry Insights based on #BigData! #adtechIN – @Adtechindia
- On average, Indians spend 2.5 hours per day on their smartphone.
@cacophonix1984 #adtechIN -@naina
- Flipkart is most accessed mobile shopping app, followed by snapdeal, eBay, Amazon, olx, quikr. – Nielsen
#adtechIn -@Bokul #adtechin Apps usgae is higher than m. websites says Raghu from Nielson.. why isnt Google showing apps in search results first? Google? – @psmahajan
- Content should never be truly branded if you want it to fly high
#AdtechIn – @ShilpiDPathak
- Content marketing is not a user manual of the cloud,it’s like building bridges across multiple touch points.”Says,
@priyajayaraman #adtechIN – @adtechindia
- Listen to your customers, Talk Later! A mantra every brand should follow”, do you agree with
@priyajayaraman over this? #adtechIN – @adtechindia #Content is the language of the people today as it’s happening #AdtechIn – @ShilpiDPathak
- Content doesn’t always mean to start a conversation. It’s a lot about being a part of it.”Says,
@priyajayaraman, Your views? #adtechIN -Adtechindia #adtechIN @adtechindia Video Marketing would be the clear focus for 2014, however it is yet be exploited. Its more of TV on digital now. – @maruti_indoria
- You cannot just create and upload content, it is also about spending some money to make it reach says
#Archana VP Media Airtel #adtechIN – @nehaAgarwal85
- Whom will brands choose to create videos Shekhar Kapur or Ogilvy?
@kushalsanghvi is pointing some interesting questions! #adtechIN -@swapdp
- Publishers are becoming brands in India – Mr. Bird (Savoo)
#adtechIN @adtechindia -@logic_digital
- Your content gotta be in the ‘popular culture’ – Atit, HUL
#adtechIn -@aakancksha #adtechin #ContentMarketing #Conversations #Engagement #Objectives all three are important for creating #greatcontent – @mohitjo
- Getting the right content is easy but it’ll only work if you get the right distribution via Atit Mehta, Unilever
#adtechIN – @sanchitajohri
- Video content production is easy, biggest challenge is distribution
- Content should be more
#conversational rather than #promotional. #adtechIN – @tweetStrategic
- Should you use UGC as part of strategy
@kushalsanghvi asks #Atit head media Unilever answers yes but there are challenge in that #adtechIN – @NehaAgarwal85
- Will we have OVC/IVC rather than TVC soon
#bishwajit VW says Yes #Archana #reliance says No bec of internet penetration #adtechIN – @nehaagarwal85
- I think brands are still not able to use # usergeneratedcontent for their benefit . They are just sitting on the gold mine .
#MischievousCookie from @Oreo @OreoIndia are so kool with sensor motor setup. Check it out #AdtechIN https://vine.co/v/MMZhDO3Dtbe – @honeytech
- Critical, Relevancy and Contextual- three pillar of good content and shall not be missed out!
@Sanjay_Tripathy, Head, @HDFCLIFE #adtechIN – @adtechindia
- U don’t need large marketing teams, u need agencies with strong content capabilities…
@Sanjay_Tripathy #adtechIN – @Amit_Tripathis
- “If your engagement ratio is getting higher, your customer is getting educated about your product”,Says,
@Sanjay_Tripathy at #adtechIN – @adtechindia
- Start with content. Move to engagement. Business vl come. Starting with Commerce on Social is recipe for failure
@Sanjay_Tripathy #adtechIN -@Amit_Tripathis
- Nobody is bothered about measuring analytics on TV. Should be within industry practices to include them in the pitch!” Atit Mehta
#adtechIN – @Adtechindia
- Video marketing in regional languages will accelerate the video spending for big companies ” : Atit Mehta
#adtechIN @adtechindia – @logic_digital
- Consumer is the King as well as the Queen and she has a voice now!” states Atit Mehta, Unilever at
#adtechIN – @adtechindia
- Content helps you build brands, thats how brand gets visibility.” says, Mr. Samar Verma, CEO & Founder, Fork Media
#adtechIN – @adtechindia